Prior to adoption, all of BARK’s dogs are spayed/neutered, given routine vaccinations appropriate to their age, tested for heartworms, and are microchipped. BARK dogs also graduate from our BARK Behind Bars training program prior to adoption. You can learn more about adopting from BARK here.
BARK BEHIND BARS
BARK BEHIND BARS IS A COOPERATIVE EFFORT BETWEEN BARK & THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS.
DONATE TO BARK
Please click on the link and check out the items we need to care for our dogs. We need pet care items and cleaning supplies all the time! Please email us at [email protected] to arrange the drop off of donations. Thank you!
As an all-volunteer organization, donations enable BARK to continue to provide the necessary care for all of our dogs. Even the smallest amount or item makes a BIG difference!
New + Updated
- We Found The 7 Best Dog Head Halters For Pull-Free Walks
- Puppy Potty Training Schedule & Guide – How to House Train Puppies
- How to Get Dog Hair Out of Car Seats – 7 Creative Ways
- The Best Dogs for Seniors – How to Find the Breed That Fits
- We Tested The Best Dog Winter Coat Options – Check Out Our Top 7
- Brindle Akita: What to Know About This Breed and Coat Type
- Brindle Plott: 9 Things You Need to Know
- Brindle Lab: 11 Key Things You Need to Know!
- Brindle Mountain Cur: What to Know about this breed and coat