Prior to adoption, all of BARK’s dogs are spayed/neutered, given routine vaccinations appropriate to their age, tested for heartworms, and are microchipped. BARK dogs also graduate from our BARK Behind Bars training program prior to adoption. You can learn more about adopting from BARK here.
BARK BEHIND BARS
BARK BEHIND BARS IS A COOPERATIVE EFFORT BETWEEN BARK & THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS.
DONATE TO BARK
Please click on the link and check out the items we need to care for our dogs. We need pet care items and cleaning supplies all the time! Please email us at [email protected] to arrange the drop off of donations. Thank you!
As an all-volunteer organization, donations enable BARK to continue to provide the necessary care for all of our dogs. Even the smallest amount or item makes a BIG difference!
New + Updated
- How to Use a Dog Hair Dryer CORRECTLY: Tips & Tricks
- How to Travel With Your Dog Internationally: Must-See TIPS
- How Do Dogs Travel in Cargo? GUIDE to Traveling With Pets
- Anti Barking Device: Top Tips to STOP Excessive Barking
- Can a Dog Run Through an Invisible Fence? (The TRUTH)
- How Do Dogs Survive On a Plane? TRAVEL Considerations
- How to Protect Child From Dog Attack: Child SAFETY Guide
- How Do Dog Nail Clippers Work? (QUICK Rundown for 2022)
- How to Sharpen Dog Nail Clipper Blades for a CLEAN Cut